| Email Management
Filing Best Practices
| Introduction to Records Management
| File Plan Development
| Disposing of Old Records
Introduction to Records Management
Not sure what the University means
by “records management”? Have you read the policy but don’t understand how to apply
it? Do you just want clarification on what all of this means?
The Introduction to Records Management
training video will give you an overview into records management at DePaul. You
will learn about the Records Retention Schedule, the difference between official
and unofficial records, and why all of this is important. You’ll also get a chance
to try out what you’ve learned!
Want more information about what
you’ll learn? Watch our short intro video!
To watch the full 40 minute video
please register via the following steps:
- Navigate to For Employees
- Select Employee Self Service
- Select Learning and Development
- Select Request Training Enrollment
- Search by Course Name (Intro to Records Management OL) or Course Number (ERM001)
- Choose View Available Sessions
- Click the Session number (There should only be one listed. Disregard the start date.)
- Select "Submit"
- Verification of your enrollment will be sent by e-mail from Workplace Learning and
- Records Management will send you the direct link to the full Introduction to Records
Management video once you’ve completed registration.
If you have any issues with registration,
registration tutorial or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about the
information in the video, please contact the Department of Records Management at